Lunch and Learn CPD Fire Series
A 5-day lunch & learn series to help you understand the current and future fire safety regulations and standards to ensure we design & build quality homes with significantly less fire risk.
You will receive a five-minute email delivered to your inbox daily for the next five weekdays, covering various aspects of fire safety.
- Day 1 – Regulations – Understand the current standards and regulations in England.
- Day 2 – Compliance – Discuss the best practice for compliance with the regulations & standards in Day 1
- Day 3 – Building Safety Bill – We are going to explore the various requirements and changes proposed in the draft building safety bill.
- Day 4 – BS8579 – We will uncover the requirements within the new British Standard for the design of balconies and terraces.
- Day 5 – Industry Leaders Perspective – we will look at perspectives on fire safety from industry leaders such as the National Fire Chiefs Council and others.
The opinions incorporated within the series are given in good faith to share with the reader our knowledge and experience with fire safety on balconies, but readers should make their own investigations and refer to source documents and should not rely solely on these emails in any decisions they may make.